Emmaus House Help Services
Help Center Address
27 Haygood Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30315
All services for adults are offered out of the Lokey Center.
Mondays 9:30 to 3pm
Tuesdays 9am to 3pm
Wednesdays 9am to 3pm
Thursdays 9am to 3pm
Fridays 9am to 2pm
Services Offered to Clients Living in All Zip Codes
- Available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Available Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Available Monday-Friday
Services Offered to Clients Living in 30310, 30312, 30315 Zip Codes
Georgia ID Vouchers
- The client must be homeless or have no income, and must be 18 years or older.
- Clients must bring in original birth certificate, original social security card, and two proofs of residence with their name on them.
- IDs are provided through Georgia’s Department of Drivers Services.
- Limit one per lifetime.
Medical Crisis Assistance
- Requires proof of residence and proof of Income
Services Only for Clients Living in the 30315 Zip Code
Rent & Utility Crisis Assistance
- Utility assistance available from Dec-February and June-August.
- Must have a current lease or mortgage in your name and paid three full months of rent or mortgage.
- Currently employed, or have been employed within the past 12 months, or be unable to work because of age or disability.
- Documented emergency within the last 12 months. Ex.: illness or death in family, reduction in work hours or loss of job, accident or victim of crime, natural disaster or domestic violence.
Furniture Bank of Metro Atlanta
- New lease or Deed (6 months)
- Social Security Cards for each member in the household
- Homeless verification letter.
- Non-30315 residents may be referred but will need to provide a $100 money order.
- Proof of residence
- 10 households every Thursday